After graduating with a BFA degree and business minor, Rich
started his career in Chicago in the late 90’s as a web designer. Over the years, he’s worked on projects of all sizes and levels of complexity. Rich
has worked on projects of all sizes and levels of complexity, from web design and code to digital art direction, web project management, video production and business management.
Spending some formative years overseas in Saudi Arabia and after filming gigs in the Middle East and Europe, Rich
has traveled pretty extensively. When he can’t be traveling, Rich
channels that sense of adventure into Next Creative,
the company he cofounded to gather great creatives who love taking risks.
Megan Norton - Open Role
Megan J. Norton is a technically experienced IoT (Internet of Things) director with over 2 decades of launching new eCommerce and digital solutions through Agile Scrum Fortune 500 organizations and start-up ventures. Her passion is helping companies and people transform through these areas of expertise.
* Capital program direction
* Strategic decision making & leadership
* Startup operations implementation
* Technical project management (e.g. infrastructure sizing thru the use of AI & AR)
* Web & mobile app design and delivery
* Agile scrum coaching and proctoring
* Social media marketing
* Teaching & training
* Career coaching & resume services
* Custom illustration & artwork
Education Director - Open Role
Partnerships & Community Connections Director
Programming Director - Open Role
Membership Director - Open Role