This workshop will provide a hands on demonstration for creating and publishing to a device using Adobe InDesign CS6. Instruction on the interactive tools will help bring your publication to life without writing a line of code!
About the instructor:
Michael Kleinpaste began his career with a BFA from Kendall College of Art and Design. He is a problem solver with a keen focus on visual and functional aesthetics. As a designer, he believes that the problem is not solved until the solution is not noticed; rather the solution simply exists. This philosophy has lead him to collaborate and create several engaging and immersive user experiences.
With a foundation in print design, Michael has directed and developed nationally recognized digital publications – such as the SoDA Report, and has worked closely with Adobe to maximize the interactivity of each publication using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
The following tools are required to participate:
- Adobe CS6 (Full or Free 30 Day Trial Version)
- Install the latest version of the DPS (Digital Publishing Suite) tools.
- Download the Adobe Content Viewer on your iPad
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Registration/Coffee
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM: An overview of the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
- 10:30 AM - 10:45 AM: Using the Adobe Content Viewer
- 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM: Hands-on demonstration (Adobe InDesign CS6 Interactive Tools)
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM: Hands-on demonstration (Adobe InDesign CS6 Interactive Tools)
- 2:15 PM - 2:30PM: Publishing
- 2:30 - 3:00 Q&A and Wrap Up