This is session #1 of two back-to-back Adobe workshops.
Sign up for session #2, Creative Work on Mobile Devices here.
Experience matters. People decide within seconds whether your app or website is useful and engaging. Crafting a great user experience requires more than just visual design. Adobe XD is an app for doing it all – wireframing, visual design, interaction design, prototyping, previewing and sharing. In this session, we will show you how to design and prototype a complete experience using the new Adobe XD. Learn tips and tricks to immediately be more productive creating a great user experience.
What you’ll learn:
- Crafting a design with Adobe XD.
- Re-using assets from Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Creating an interactive prototype from your design.
- Seeing your design in action with Live Preview.
- Sharing the prototype with others to get feedback.
Audience: Web and Mobile App designers.
Keith Gilbert will be leading the workshop.
This is a free event but registration is required.
Thanks to Adobe for sponsoring the event.
Thanks to KCAD for hosting.