As a designer, you produce new concepts, sketches, comps, and final artwork every day. Wouldn’t it be nice if you had a simple, painless way to share that work with the rest of the world. Behance is the leading online platform for showcasing and discovering creative work. Learn how easy it is to share work directly from your favorite Creative Cloud apps, build your presence, create an online portfolio, find an audience and get noticed.
What you’ll learn:
• The basics of setting up your Behance profile.
• Tips for uploading your work in progress and soliciting feedback from your creative circle.
• How to showcase your work on Behance to get discovered by a larger audience.
• Find inspiration, network and get new work through the Behance community.
• Use Adobe Portfolio to create a portfolio website that draws content form the projects you post on Behance.
Best suited for:
All designers and creative professionals.
Basic familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator; some familiarity with iPad or iPhone or Android devices.
This workshop is a great professional development opportunity for designers.
Workshop is free but registration is required.
Thanks to Adobe for presenting this workshop.
Thanks to Kendall College of Art and Design of Ferris State University (KCAD) for hosting this event.